Ngày tạo: 30-09-2016
We are committed to sustainable development in all areas of our businesses by balancing between economic, social and environmental factors. In all businesses, we aim at “enhancing the health of human and the Earth” and guarantee not for immediate profit but to harm the public health or the natural environment.
1. Economic development:
- We develop our businesses based on the application of the world’s most advanced technologies to address the problem that facing people of Vietnam and the world are: unsafe chemical food and environmental pollution;
- We invest in areas that improve human health (safe and healthy food) and improve the health of the Earth (treating environmental pollution, developing Industrial bamboo);
- We build corporate governance and corporate culture that ensures transparency, sharing and equally within the company as well as between shareholders, especially minority shareholders.
2. Environmental protection:
- SJF is directly involved in the improvement of the health of the ecological environment through environmental treatment in agricultural production, food production, waste treatment; Development of bamboo forest to protect watershed forests and ecological environment;
- We use the environmentally friendly technologies;
- Compliance with environmental laws and regulations;
- Establishment of environmental management and control systems in line with international standards: Japan (in livestock, farming) and in Europe (in industrial bamboo production).
3. Corporate Social responsibility:
As a social enterprise, we consider the development of community, our partners, as well as the development of employee is the success of the Company. We do our best to bring better lives to these people through:
- Provide the best quality products, ensure absolute safety for all people in society;
- Create good jobs with good working environment, good income and good employment opportunities for all workers;
- Technology transfer, training and technical assistance for farmers to produce high value, high quality products;
- Promote cooperation with partners to create more quality food products for the society;
- Building economic and infrastructure in remote areas to help alleviating poverty while preserving local traditional culture.